X2 Car/Bike Transponder - Rechargeable + 2 Years Subscription
Introduced and thoroughly tested by pro-racers, X2 is now available at club level. It is fully compatible with existing timing systems. The X2 is the sucessor of the well-known MYLAPS TransX260 transponder - offering invaluable practice, race data and insights making you faster.
Future developments in the months ahead will include the launch of supporting two-way products allowing competitors to receive data via displays in or on the vehicle. This live performance feedback will be available during practice, qualifying and race sessions.
The X2 Racer pack includes an X2 transponder and holder as well as an X2 RaceKey with everything you need to get it working and to manage your MYLAPS account and subscription.
To limit investment upfront, the X2 is available on flexible subscriptions with 1, 2 or 5 pay per year plans.
The X2 transponder is fully guaranteed over the duration of the plan.
The X2 Racer Pack consists of the brand new X2 Transponder, the X2 RaceKey and everything you need to install and get it working.
X2 Transponder & X2 Transponder Holder
The X2 RaceKey is here to help you manage your subscription and charge your transponder. Includes 2 Years Subscription
The X2 RaceKey Mount comes with the Direct Power upgrade. It helps you mount your RaceKey onto your dashboard and connect it to your X2 Transponder.
- USB cable
- 12V cable & CAN cable (Direct Power only)
- Compatible with: MYLAPS Car Timing System and X2 System
- Dimensions: Approx. 98 x 52 x 23 mm ( 3.9 x 2 x 1 in.)
- Weight: 120 gram (0,26 lb)
- Housing: Waterproof IP67
- Temperature range: 0-60°C (32-140°F)
- Transponder ID: Unique 7 digit number
- Input voltage: 5-17VDC
- Power consumption: Max. 60mA @ 12VDC
- Battery back up: Max. 5 days
- Max. Speed: 260 km/h (161 mph)
- Transponder Position: Max. height to the track 60 cm (2 ft.)
- Charge Time - 4 Hours
Make sure you follow these steps before you head for the track:
- Log into your MYLAPS account or create one
- Register your transponder
- Activate your subscription
The X2 Transponder series replaces the original TranX transponders